Use organic ingredients whenever possible to avoid toxin exposure.
2 medium zucchini, 1/2 lb heirloom tomatoes (sliced), 1/4 cup chopped basil, black olives, feta (sheep or goat milk), 1 Tbs lemon juice, 2 Tbs olive oil, 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper.
1. Wash zucchini and spiral them using your spiralizer.
2. Season zoodles with olive oil, lemon juice, s & p.
3. You can either keep the zucchini spirals raw or lightly saute them for a couple of minutes to make them easier to digest. Careful to not overcook!
4. Add tomatoes and olives, sprinkle s&p, basil and feta and drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. Serve as a side dish or as a main alongside with gluten-free bread.
Feta: If you have a hard time digesting cow's milk, prefer sheep or goat milk which are easier to digest.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching