Choose organic ingredients.
2 small or 1 large sweet potatoes, 1 small ripe avocado, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 Tbs melted coconut oil, sea salt & pepper, optional spices or herbs (cayenne, cinnamon, paprika, cilantro parsley, rosemary, thyme, etc.).
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Wash potatoes and cut into fries or wedges with skin on.
3. Coat potato fries with coconut oil, s & p and herbs or spices.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Place in the oven at 400F for 20mn, flipping the fries half way through.
6. Mash avocado, add lemon juice, s & p and a pinch of cayenne.
7. Serve fries and mashed avocado together.
This healthy and satisfying snack is high in vitamin A for skin and immunity, fiber, minerals and healthy fats.
Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching