Use organic ingredients whenever possible to avoid toxin exposure.
2 Tbs flax seeds, 2 Tbs chia seeds, 1/2 cup flax meal, 1 cup pumpkin seeds, 1 cup sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 egg.
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mix 2 Tbs flax seeds and 2 Tbs chia seeds in 1.5 cups of filtered water and let sit for 5 mn.
3. Add the flours, salt, flax meal, seeds.
4. Add the egg and mix well.
5. Transfer to a cake mold lined with parchment paper or oiled with coconut oil and bake in the oven for 45 mn.
6. Remove from pan and cook on the other side for another 15 mn.
7.Cool on a wire rack and slice when completely cooled.
If you have been looking for a bread with a pleasant taste and dense texture, but cannot have any grains, this bread will satisfy you. It is both soft and crunchy. This nutritious bread is high in healthy fats which are beneficial to your skin, brain and heart. You can slice and freeze it for later use.
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching