Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 eggplant, 1 red or yellow bell pepper, 1 portobello mushroom, 2 zucchini, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar, 1 clove garlic (crushed), 1 Tbs fresh herbs (basil, oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme), 1/4 tsp sea salt, black pepper, sundried tomatoes in oil, canned sardines in water, lemon.
1. Wash and cut vegetables lengthwise.
2. Mix all seasoning ingredients (olive oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, s&p) and brush vegetables all over with it.
3. Grill on the barbecue or bake in the oven at 350F for 30mn.
4. Sprinkle some chopped sundried tomatoes, basil and parsley over vegetables.
5. Squeeze lemon juice over sardines and add a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Serve with a green salad, fresh bread and olive tapenade.
This tasty summer meal can be prepared in no time. You can use other vegetables than zucchini: bell pepper, eggplant, mushroom, red onion, etc. Fresh herbs are full of antioxidants. Sardines are loaded with omega 3, which are beneficial to your heart, skin and brain.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching