Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMO
4 large zucchini, 1 lb wild salmon, 1 ripe avocado, 1 cup fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley), 2 sprigs of thyme, 1 lemon, 2 Tbs olive oil, s & p.
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Squeeze half a lemon juice over salmon, sprinkle some chopped fresh thyme, s & p, place in the oven for 20-30mn or until done.
3. Wash zucchini and spiral them using your spiralizer.
4. Season zoodles with olive oil, lemon juice, s & p.
5. You can either keep the zucchini spirals raw or lightly saute them for a couple of minutes to make them easier to digest. Careful to not overcook!
6. Place cilantro and parsley in a food processor and chop until fine.
7. Add avocado flesh, half a lemon juice, s & p and process until smooth. Adding a little water as needed to liquify it.
8. Plate zoodles, top with salmon and drizzle creamy avocado sauce all around.
There is no going back to spaghetti once you have tried zucchini noodles or zoodles! There are much more nutrient, lighter to digest and naturally lowcarb. Mixing animal protein with grain-based carbs is a poor food combination anyway and hard to digest as a result. I always recommend eating animal protein and grain carbs separately. Use a spiralizer to make your zoodles and use it with other vegetables (carrot, beets, sweet potato, rutabaga, cucumber, etc.) in other recipes.
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Paleo.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching