Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 lb wild salmon, 16 baby bok choys, 2 Tbs sesame soil, 2 Tbs tamari or coconut aminos, 1 lemon juice, 1 Tbs grated ginger, 2 garlic cloves (crushed), 2 scallions (chopped), 1 Tbs toasted sesame seeds, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 1 avocado (diced, optional).
1. Place salmon skin up in the oven and bake at 350F for 20 mn until flaky and opaque.
2. In the meantime, rinse and steam bok choy in the basket of a steamer for 20 mn.
3. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients (sesame oil, tamari, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, scallions, sesame seeds).
4. Serve bok choy and salmon onto individual plates.
5. Pour dressing over salmon and bok choy and sprinkle chopped cilantro over it and some avocado if desired.
6. You can also serve this dish with rice.
This Asian-style dressing will jazz up any dish that would normally taste a little bland on their own. Salmon is high in omega 3, while bok choy aids the detoxification process of your body.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching