Choose organic ingredients.
About 12 cookies
½ cup maple syrup grade B, ½ cup coconut oil (melted), 1 egg, 1 cup brown rice flour, ¼ cup potato flour, 2 tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp all-spice and cinnamon, ½ cup raisins, ½ cup chopped walnuts.
1. Cream together maple syrup, coconut oil and egg.
2. Add flours, baking powder, baking soda, and spices. Mix well.
3. Stir in raisins and nuts.
4. Scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven at 375F for 12mn.
The combination of spice and raisins makes these delicious cookies high in antioxidants and digestive properties, and will satisfy your cravings for a Fall treat.
Gluten-free, vegan vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching