Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 cup almond powder/meal, 1 Tbs cornstarch, 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp almond extract, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 2 firm & ripe pears (cored and sliced).
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
3. Add the egg yolks, mix well and add the rest of the wet ingredients, mixing until you get a creamy paste.
4. Pour the batter into a flat oven-proof dish.
5. Cut and slice the pears, arrange them in the dish.
6. Bake until golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
This light and not overly sweet dessert will end a meal on a perfect note. You can use any type of pears, as long as they are ripe and firm. Serve with a dollop of vegan vanilla ice cream for a melt-in-the-mouth experience!
Gluten-free, Paleo, Vegan.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching