Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 large head of cauliflower, 1 Tbs ghee, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
1. Wash and trim the stem and leaves of the cauliflower.
2. Place it in the steaming basket of a steamer with 2 inches of water at the bottom.
3. Steam for 30 mn until soft when inserting a knife.
4. Break the head down in chunks, place in a food processor and blend with ghee and s & p until smooth and creamy.
5. Serve as a side dish, you will fool your guest. It is so good they won’t believe it!
If you are looking to reduce your consumption of carbs, this side dish will delight you. It looks like mashed potatoes, with a similar texture, and it almost tastes like it! Made with cauliflower, which offers detoxifying and immune-boosting benefits.
Gluten-free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching