Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 to 2 bunches kale, 1 Tbs of olive oil, salt & pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Remove kale from stalks, tearing the greens in large pieces. Rinse and spin.
2. Rub with 1 Tbs of olive oil, massaging with your hands.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
4. Place kale on a baking sheet and bake for 15 mn or until the leaves starts to turn a bit brown and dry out. Keep an eye on it as they can burn quickly.
5. Halfway through baking, turn the kale over and bake with the other side up.
6. Remove and serve as a snack or side dish.Tips: for added flavor sprinkle with a little spice (curry, cumin) after rubbing on olive oil.
Kale is a superfood green, It is full of fiber, phytonutrients and is loaded with B and K vitamins which help cleanse your blood and detoxify your body. Perfect snack or side dish!
Gluten-free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching