Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs
5-10 pancakes depending on size.
3 pastured eggs, 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 Tbs unsweetened applesauce, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1/4 cup almond flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1/4 tsp sea salt.Toppings: berries, chocolate chips, banana slices, maple syrup grade B.
1. Beat the eggs and milk with a whisk in a bowl.
2. Add applesauce and mix.3. Gently add the dry ingredients and whisk.
4. Add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and mix.
5. Heat up a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Grease skillet with some coconut oil.
6. Pour 1/4 cup of batter in the skillet. Flip over after 3-5 mn being careful not to burn them as they cook quickly.
7. Serve in a plate with maple syrup and your favorite toppings.
If you are on a paleo diet or simply trying to avoid grains to heal your guts or lose weight, try these grain-free pancakes. They are high protein, high fat, low carbs.
Gluten-free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching