Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 lb of cod (4 portions), 8 small heads of baby bok choy, 2 Tbs sesame oil, 2 Tbs sesame seeds, 2 Tbs tamari, 1 lemon juice, 1 Tbs grated ginger, 2 garlic cloves (crushed), 2 scallions (chopped finely), 1 avocado (diced), 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped), sea salt & black pepper.
1. Place cod in a flat oven-proof dish, sprinkle with 1/2 a lemon juice, s & p, and bake in oven at 350F for 20 mn until opaque and cooked through, but not dry.
2. Rinse bok choy thoroughly and pat dry. Place in steamer and steam over boiling water for 20-30 mn until soft.
3. In a smalll bowl, mix dressing ingredients (sesame oil, tamari, 1/2 a lemon juice, ginger, garlic, scallions, sesame seeds).
4. Serve cod and bok choy sliced lengthwise on a plate.
5. Drizzle dressing all over. Add diced avocado and cilantro.
6. I like to serve this dish with miso soup. You can also serve with brown rice or quinoa, if you are not paleo.
Cod and bok choy can be rather bland if eaten plain, but this Asian-style dressing will take it up to a new level.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching