Use organic ingredients whenever possible to avoid toxin exposure.
3 oz of 70% dark chocolate + 8 extra squares, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup/1.8 oz light brown sugar, 50g /1.5 oz unsalted butter, 1 Tbs gluten-free flour or almond flour or corn starch, pinch of salt.
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Melt the 3-oz 70% bittersweet chocolate coarsely chopped in a medium heatproof bowl set in apan of barely simmering water. Add the butter to melt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, salt and flour.
4. Incorporate the melted chocolate & butter.
5. Pour 1/3 of this blend into the ramekins (individual small round dishes) that you have already coated with butter and flour.
6. Place 2 squares of chocolate in the middle of each ramekins and fill them up with the remaining blend.
7. Place the ramekins in the oven for 12mn.
8. Eat the fondants warm. You can remove them from the ramekins if you like and place each of them on a plate.
These individual lava cakes are easy to make and always impress! They are not the healthiest, since they contain dairy and sugar, but they are part of my 80%/20% rule :) Being healthy is about balance.
Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Paleo
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching