Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 lb leanest ground beef, 1 Tbs olive oil, 1 small yellow onion (chopped), 4 garlic cloves (crushed), 1 tsp each basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme, 1/2 up parsley (chopped), 1 jar of tomato sauce (24 oz), 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper.
1. Heat up the olive oil in a heavy pan. Add chopped onion and garlic, cook until softened.
2. Add herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Brown ground beef and break it up with a wooden spoon into crumbs.
4. Add tomato sauce, mix well, bring to boil, cover and lower to medium-low. Let simmer for 30mn-1h.
5. Wash and cut spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds, place face down in a flat dish and bake in 350F oven for 1h. When you can insert a knife into the skin, take it out of the oven and scrape the meaty flash with a fork.
6. Serve into plates and sprinkle parsley on top.
7. You can also serve this sauce with gluten-free pasta, quinoa, millet or any vegetables of your liking.
If you are on a gluten-free or grain-free diet, chance is hat your are missing pasta Bolognese. I have some good news for you! This dish will put an end to your frustration.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching