Choose organic ingredients.
2 cups almond flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, pinch of sea salt, 2 large eggs, 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup fresh blueberries.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine liquid ingredients: eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut oil. Mix well.
4. Add blueberries and mix gently.
5. Place baking cups in muffin pan and fill them with batter.
6. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until a knife inserted in muffin comes out clean.
These blueberry muffins have a crispy outer layer and moist inner center. They make a light and nutritious alternative to conventional muffins, minus the sugar, and are high in fiber, protein and healthy fats for brain, heart and skin.
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching