Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
2 large beets (top removed, skin on), 2 Tbs olive oil or ghee, 1 leek, 2 potatoes, 2 rutabagas, 2 garlic cloves (crushed), 1/2 cup parsley (chopped), 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar, ¼ tsp sea salt, ¼ tsp black pepper.
1. Rinse vegetables carefully to remove all dirt.
2. Heat up a large pot over medium-high, add olive oil or ghee.
3. Chop leek finely and saute them in the pot.
4. Slice potatoes, rutabagas, and beets thinly.
5. Place all ingredients in a pot and cover twice the height with water. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, for one hour of more.
6. Blend away and serve warm with love :)
Beets are a sweet root vegetable and ground us down. They are packed with antioxidants and natural sugar that help balance our blood sugar. They are also rich in iron and great to fight anemia. Gluten-free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching