Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
2 large ripe bananas, 2 large eggs, 1 ¼ blanched almond flour, 2 tsp baking powder, a pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 3 Tbs ground flax seeds, 3 Tbs pumpkin seeds, 3 Tbs sunflower seeds, 3 Tbs chia seeds, 3 Tbs sesame seeds, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mash the bananas in a plate and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add the eggs and mix well.
4. Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ground flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seed, chia seeds, and sesame seeds.
5. Transfer to a cake mold lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 45 mn.
6.Cool on a wire rack.
This delicious and nutritious quick bread contains no grain and is high in healthy fats which are beneficial to your skin, brain and heart. Eat as a breakfast on-the-go or as an energy snack.
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching