Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
2 Tbs coconut oil (melted), 4 large eggs, 3 Tbs maple syrup grade B, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/2 cup coconut flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/2 cup almond milk, 3 large ripe bananas, optional: 1/4 cup 70% chocolate chip cookies, nuts, dried fruit.
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. Line an 8.5-inch x 4.5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. Place the almond milk, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and vinegar in a bowl and mix energetically, or use a stand mixer and beat on high for 30 seconds.
4. In a separate bowl, blend the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt together. Add to the liquid ingredients and beat on high.
5. Mash the bananas and add to the previous mixture and beat on medium.
6. Add 1/4 cup of optional ingredients.
7. Pour the batter into the pan and bake in the oven for 45 mn until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Remove from the oven and let the loaf cool in the pan for 15 mn. Remove from pan and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
This banana bread is quick to prepare and loaded with healthy fats and fiber. You can grab a slice for a breakfast on-the-go or a nutritious snack. Made with almond and coconut flour, it is completely grain-free.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching